You are here
- Factors in CCPS as at 27 September 2014 (N035)
Factors in CCPS as at 27 September 2014 (N035)
Last amended 22 June 2015
- The investigation questions displayed here are based on factors that were current at the time that they were incorporated into the CCPS application.
- There may have been new instruments for this SOP condition issued after they were added to the CCPS application.
- Please ensure that you refer to and use the latest instruments for this SOP condition (dislocation).
Current Statements of Principles
- Please refer to the Repatriation Medical Authority (RMA) Website to confirm the most recent instruments for this SOP condition (dislocation).
- The dislocation instruments at the RMA Website (Page 'D') will contain the latest SOP Factors.
The following dislocation factors were last reviewed for CCPS on 27 September 2014.